<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

21 August 2003

I'm Sorry, I'm Lost, Part Three 

Okay, I can't fall asleep. So as long as I am writing I will stay awake. Channel One is on. God I hate that show. The anchors are sanctimonious, the storys are pedantic in presentation, and the commercials are aired ad nauseum. Mrs. Williams left to make copies and Spud started giving Taylor wet willies. Yeah, because he's eight like that. I watched West Wing last night. They aired a commericial for the season premiere. It looks really good. John Goodman is the Acting President and he plans to nominate a vice president. He also plans to declare war on Qumar if Zoey's dead. Toby has Will draft two speeches. "One if she's alive, and one if she isn't" Then Jed asks Leo something to which he sadly replies, "I'm not at liberty to discuss that with you" Yeah. There's a reason why it has won "Best Drama Series" Emmys for the last three years. I fell asleep but I don't think Mrs. Williams noticed. I am awake now and it's almost time for announcements, which like Channel One is annoying, but unlike channel one the anchors are not sanctimonious, just incompetent.

After that today was merely boring and unamusing. SRT. Lunch. 2D Art. Biology. I'm Spent. Goodnight
posted by Michael  # 5:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?