As is typical, the second day of school is considerably worse than the first. It is especially depressing and tiresome if it begins with Algebra. I had a hard enough time staying awake and dozed off once or twice. By the time LC Current comes on, I am usually awake. I am now in Nutrition and Wellness, which is the Arctic of Lawrence Central. It is colder here than anywhere else in the building, even colder than rooms 106 and 156 which are veritable iceboxes. I am sure that someone in this room will freeze to death. They will die and they will never be found because the bitter cold in the Family and Consumer Science Hallway, blown by the Arctic winds contained in this room will start an Ice Age. On a completely different topic, this high school is so big! You know a High School too big when it has it's own congressman, zip code and Marriott Hotel. Okay, It's not that bad. Oh Wait, It really is. You could fit two walmarts in this high school. You could fit two cathedrals and 100,000 Airplanes in here. (hee!) Literally, you come here in kindergarten and leave thirteen years later. Literally. I think that they are planning on putting a Saks Fifth Avenue in the Science Department.God, Algebra is so stupid. It is boring and the teacher is one of those anal high-strung control freak math teachers. I mean, hell will freeze over before she makes a joke in class. No wait, hell has already frozen over because of the Arctic winds from the FACs Hallway. God I don't think I can come back without a dogsled team and a parka