<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

25 September 2003

The Dogs of War: Part Three - The Fallout's Gonna Kill You  

Shout out to the producers of Gilmore Girls and West Wing, who knocked my exceptations out of the ball park.

Thursday Night on NBC, Must See TV has always been the Bastion for NBC's greatest comedies. With shows like Cosby and Cheers to current hits Friends, Scrubs, Will and Grace, and the soon to be axed Coupling. I was gonna rip Coupling to shreds tonight but I decided against it. So now, Opinions and stuff.

I hate most of the local car dealer commercials, like those stupid drums from the Don Sisk Pontiac commercial, that annoying "Community Chrysler in Martinsville" commercial and worst of all the Honda West Lip-Syncing commercial. '
Apparently the new thing now is taking old Elvis songs, remixing them with a techno beat and then re releasing them in commercials. Toyota and Nike have been doing it for almost a year now! Heh. Pants of Fall. Heh Heh. Miss Match. Hee!

Okay I'm really tired and I'm going to bed. BYE!!!

The Friends Season Premiere
Aisha Taylor is Foxy!
Joey Nonchalant. Heh.
These guys are always witty but they do have a gift for physical comedy
BY THE WAY: Friends lost a bit of the funny after Chandler moved in with Monica. That was the moment.
BY THE WAY 2: This Episode lost the funny after 12 minutes
The Rachel-Ross, Joey-Rosss thing was just stupid

Will & Grace...how I've missed you so...
Las Vegas Monday, huh? Well one outta three ain't bad. Especially if the one has Vanessa Marcil and Marsha Thomason. She Foxy!

Learn About Jesus. Heh.
BY THE WAY: Nice continuity from the "The One With Rachels Dream" with Ross being an amniety whore.
You got shellfish in your hair. Heh.
Hee!
He's always in a good mood after the flight attendant says duty free. HEE!
Stop...Ross Shut up. Shut up for the love of God SHUT UP! Yeah, He's an incredible friend because he didn't KILL YOU the moment he laid eyes on you
Heh.

Aww...Pimp Juice! I love me that Vanilla Pepsi commercial. That stuff a'i-i-ight
Coupling...rrrrrrrrrr.

Gentle Spanking! Heh.
Precious. Heh.
Hee!
Heh.
Pop Culture Reference!
Aww...Emma's so cute Oh yes she is, yes she is!
Do it Rachel, KILL ROSS! DO IT NOW!!
Heh. Susie
"Dammit Woman pull yourself together!"
OOOH...Ouch!
Heh. No Woman No Cry. Heh Heh.
Heh.
HEE!
Good Lookin' Sista in Cornrows!
Hee.
HEE!
"I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry!"
Heh.
Heh.
Hee!
Uh-oh!
Heh!
CREDITS (NOT THAT FUNNY)

YACHT! WILL! JACK! BED! NAKED! FAST TALKING
"Dry Hump! Dry Land! Hump Will!
Jacks Funny!
HEE!
HEE!
HEE!
I hate that Old Navy commercial with Fran Drescher (at least I think it is, It sounds like her.)
That Orbit Gum "Fabulous" girl is cute. Not Foxy. Cute.
Heh. Ferret. Heh.
Mushy and Gushy and mushy and tushy!"
Scott Foley is on Scrubs this season. Awww. It's sad to be the uggo in a Hollywood marriage. It's sad, because he got his ass dumped by Jenny Garner, who took a look around her and woke up and smelled the Michael Vartan. Yeah.
"The Hunter has become the Mexican." Heh.
"Everyone knows you express your love through the dance and the bake.
Welcome back Will and Grace. I miss-ed you!
Ewww Coupling. I'm going upstairs.

Next Update - The Dogs of War Part Four - Who Rock the Party that Rocks Your Body?

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?