<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

24 September 2003

The Dogs of War: Part Two - We Have Buried the Putrid Corpse of Seventh Heaven 

Shoutout to Kcotsmoc Hanoj. Welcome to What Kind of Day Has It Been.

September 15th, 2003 - 9:00 PM
Right now I am slogging through two hours of mediocre teen dramas. Apparently someone at the Teen Choice Awards named Seventh Heaven (It doesn't even warrant italicization) Best Drama. The Hell? Alias? 24? But I digress... Seventh Heaven is so unspeakably bad, so morally reprehensible that it takes the word cancellation to a new level. This show is so bad that all paraphenalia of it should be burned, all the actors killed, buried, and then who ever the unfortunate soul who buried them should salt the earth so that nothing will ever grow.

But Once again, I digress. The plot of tonight's episode "The Long Bad Summer" is that Simon, the idiotic middle child with awful hair and tragic taste in clothes and jewelry, ran over a ten year old with a drug problem, presumably while skanking with his girlfriend Asslee to Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back. On other fronts, Annie is hormonal, Ruthie is obnoxious, Lucy's an easy skank, That Idiot she married is legally retarded, and Peter Petrowski is the only halfway decent person on the show. But anyway Simon runs away from Glenoak (Presumably in CA) to New York (No city is specified). Asslee drove him to the airport. (Where did he have money to buy an airline ticket, and especially one at the last minute?) Blah Blah Blah Angstcakes...

*Phew* Wow. Glad that's over! Now on too Everwood. Tonight's episode "The Last of Summer" is actually good. Heh. That is totally a dream sequence. Yep! I'm right. Awww. they're trying the Alias flash foward flash backward storytelling device. That's so cute. Awww...KomaKrazy (tm AB Chao) is dead. And I'm so so so paralyzed with not caring very much. Shut UP Amy! I'm done with that for now.

Now onto Fox. Joe Millionaire has a different twist this time. Instead of bringing in Gold-digging Hos from America, they're bringing in Gold-digging Hos from around the world. Yeah, I bet you wouldn't have understood the twist in this very complex and facinating reality show. Yeah. (By the way FOX premiere week will be covered in different bonus updates, due to delay by the World Series)

Okay let me summarize the rest of Monday Night. CBS: CRAP WB: CRAP UPN: CRAPIZZLE FO'SHIZZLE NBC: CRAP and CRAP not so much. I will elaborate...Fear Factor is CRAP. IT IS THE CRAPPIEST CRAP THAT EVER CRAPPILY CRAPPED A CRAPPY CRAP. But Las Vegas is quite possibly my favorite new series this season. It just is. Watch it MONDAY AT 9:00 and see what I'm talking about.

And With Las Vegas on, I say, Farewell, Everwood. You made Seventh Heaven look bad and small towns look worse. EVERWOOD 2002-2003, FADE TO WHITE, ROLL CREDITS

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
MICHAEL CHRISTIE
KCOTSMOC HONAJ
TIMOTHY CHRISTIE
posted by Michael  # 4:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?