<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

01 September 2003

Nobody Sleeps 

After about a week you hit the wall. You are sitting in a boring class (boring classes are always first) and you cannot stay awake. The hard plastic desk is calling you, and though uncomfortable, it is inviting and you succumb to the urge to nap. You sleep during the awfulness that is channel one. and wake up during SSR. With me the pangs of sleepiness start at about 8:25 but if I can stay up until 9:00, I am okay. I have a bad SRT. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Black is okay and compared to a certain Modern World Studies teacher who shall go unnamed, a decent sober person. (of course to deal with adolescents everyday requires a minute amount of insanity) Nothing worth reporting happened during lunch or 2D Art or Biology.

Mrs. Francis helped me during SRT yesterday, so I am beginning to like her a little bit more. I have my homework done and am going to hold this steady for the semester and get an iBook. We eat cookies in Nutrition & Wellness. mmm...cookies. We Study the cookie. stuuuuuuudy. We smell the cookie. smeeeell. We taste the cookie. mmm...coooookie. We chew the cookie. mmph..cwoowkie. We swallow the cookie. Swwwaaalllow. We answer questions about the cookie. Queeeeeeeestions. I suddenly become worried about the cookie when the first question is "Why did you eat this cookie". Am I an unwilling participant in a case study of some sort? Am I getting paid for this? Nothing worth mentioning happened for the rest of the day. I offend my Japanese teacher when I make fun of Cruz Bustamante's last name. But tell me, how can you not say that "Bustamante" is not a funny last name. It just is. Shut up! I don't understand my homework so the teacher thinks I am stupid. Leslie Rogers is funny. I will report on her drama project, "The Three Little Pigs in the Hood" in my next update "The Fall's Gonna Kill You". Thank You and Goodnight!
posted by Michael  # 9:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?