<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

21 September 2003

A Piece of The Action 

So the writer wanted me to join his blog. And the only requirement is that the entry be named with an episode title from a TV show. Well, he should have known I'd use one from Star Trek. [Well, Yeah! --Michael] And I intend to continue using Star Trek titles. But still I persist in submitting. Some observant people may notice that I'm using an incredibly obvious pseudonym in place of my name. This is partly cause I don't want my real name on the internet, and partly cause the obvious pseudonym sounds cooler.
For my first post, I want to point out what a good word Blog is. Say it a few times, feel it in your mouth, it's nice. Try it in different phrases, like What Kind Of Blog Has It Been. [It just feels good in your mouth, doesn't it? --Michael] It's etymology is quite an interesting, as well. For those who don't know, it's a shortening of weblog. Log is (according to Webster's online dictionary) 4. a record of performance, events, or day-to-day activities. Web is a shortening of World Wide Web. Ok, so it wasn't so interesting. Nor was this entry. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
posted by Jonah Comstock  # 2:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?