<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

18 September 2003

A Thouroghly Unimportant Test: Part Five - M6 - 11:04 - 11:46 

Nutrition and Wellness did not go well for me people. I am making Lunchbox Cookies with a nice girl, who is tolerant and nice, and another girl. Let's refer to her as Shaniqua. I wiped my nose with my hand in her presence and she shreiked "Oh no you di-i-n't! Boy, that trifilin'." I laughed because she said the word "Trifilin" which I happen to find hilarious. By the way, she looked about black as a sidewalk, but the bitchy self-righteous attitude was all their. You know the one. You're at the store and there is a black lady on the phone, big enormous nails, big product enhanced hair and popping a piece of chewing gum. I for one have no patience for these people. I think they should get off their fat butts and realize that just because the person they are dealing with doesn't look like 50 Cent, that they don't have to deal with them at all. But I digress. We were picking job assignments and I asked to dry dishes. She got all up in my face and said "Boy, who are you to get the first choice for jobs." I held my tongue, but I wouldn't for long.
posted by Michael  # 7:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?