Shoutout to the recappers at Television Without Pity and their patience, ability to tape programs on VCRs week after week and other nice things. Wednesday, September 10th an amazing episode of The West Wing aired. The episode, titled Commencement featured the president giving a speech at Zoey’s graduation. It ended with a six minute scene set to Massive Attack’s Angel. The scene, where Zoey goes missing, Amy realizes Donna is in love with Josh, Molly the Secret Service agent is killed, CJ is briefing Danny Concannon on a political assassination. It ends with Leo running through the Oval Office, across the portico and into the residence as the camera pans through the bullpen and the mural room and we see trippy shots of Zoey’s glazed over eyes that finally align with the presidential seal in the carpet of the oval office. Yeah it’s a lot cooler than it sounds. I taped it then and looked forward to watching it again today. Only to find that my VCR taped an episode of Angel. I wanted the best episode of The West Wing this year and I get stuck, with freaking Angel. The problem is that at the Christie house we have three VCRs. One of them is in the basement, and is the Commencement VCR. I am still mad at it. The one on the middle level is a DVD/VCR that I cannot for the life of me figure out. The one in my parents room is about 50 years old and I can’t trust it as far as I can throw it. I hate VCRs. And I’m downloading Commencement off the Internet as I write this (Note to NBC: No I totally am not [Note to readers: Yes I totally am]) By the way, those of you not watching The West Wing, totally should. Last years finale airs next Wednesday at 9:00 PM on NBC – 12. The week after that the Season Premiere airs at the same time. I highly recommend watching. Fight Reality TV! Down With The Bachelor!