<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

18 October 2003

Driving Mr. Mossback 

Today, I was just taking a leisure drive up Pendelton Pike going to Wal-Mart to buy The Matrix Reloaded and Madden 2004. Well, on this trip to Wal-Mart and back, I realized that people from Indiana just can't drive.

Take this for example, the car ahead of me is going 30 in a 50 MPH zone, and there were no cars ahead of him. About three guys cut me off, making me very mad, and some idiot just went blazing through a red light, right when I was getting to cross the intersection. Talk about idoicy. Also, avoid 465 at all costs. I go about seventy on there, and there are still people that are passing me. These cars have to be doing at least seventy-five in a fify-five MPH zone. Talk about idiocy. This is what you expect from Indiana drivers.

Well, I still cannot get over the fact that the Cubs lost. If I were the president, I would go and bomb that damn stadium where the Marlins play. I mean Holy Mother of God, the Cubs haven't been to the World Series in 58 years, haven't won it 95 years, and some upstart who has won more World Series than the Cubs in 58 years wins. What the f*** is up with that. I think that it is the curse of the goat. If you have no idea what I said in that last sentence, you suck, because every Cubs fan knows what the curse of the goat is. I also wanted the damn Red Sox to win because they haven't been to a World Series in 17 years, and haven't won one in 85 years, but no, those damn Yankees, who are all overpaid and aren't that good to begin with win. They have won 26 World Series, their nearest competitor, the Cardinals, have won only 9. Don't you think that is just too many. So two teams I really hate who are both in the World Series. I have to go for the Yankees because as much as I hate them, I hat the Marlins more for winning and say, maybe next year the Cubs will win it. Yes, as you can tell, I really like baseball, and I really like the Cubs.

Well, that is all I have to say now. Stay tuned for me ranting on about the evils of Nike and Columbus Day. Peace out and stick that in your blunt and smoke it
posted by Anonymous  # 1:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?