<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

17 October 2003

Once Upon a Time in Mexico 

Shoutout to Michael Christie, for letting me write in his blog. That had to have been the nicest thing he has ever done for me. [Awww....I almost feel bad about making fun of your misshapen fuzzy head --Michael]

Hello, everybody out there. Some of you might know me, others not, but what up homie gees. As you can guess, I live in the ghetto. Right now, there is a drive-by going on by my house. Sure is a lot of fun. But enough of that, let me talk about my day.

English, crap. SRT, have a bitch for a teacher(pardon the language if there are ladies reading this) Bio-Gen, some more crap, and Art, the biggest crap of all. Mr. Sinclair seems to have picked me has his student that really sucks at drawing, but who he thinks has a lot of potential to do great. This means that he is constantly hovering over my drawings, saying, c'mon , you can do better. Well, enough of my day, let us go to the subject of this post.

I cannot stand illegal Mexican immigrants. I have no problem with legal Mexican immigrants, it is the illegal ones that give me a problem. First of all, we are having to cater more of our society to these illegal aliens who can't speak one word of English. Take Channel One, for example, they actually did a whole part of the show in Spanish, with English subtitles. They should have done it in English, with Spanish subtitles. Next, I am not trying to stereotype here, but everytime I walk up to French, I have to walk by the ESL room, and there are Mexicans who can't speak English, and they point at me and start speaking rapid Spanish. I don't even want to know what they are calling me. [They're probably saying "Look at that tall boy with the misshapen head! That is so funny! --Michael] These illegal immigrants also waste our money paying for classes where they learn to speak English, they take all of our jobs, and are a burden on society. I say that if you come to America, better know English.

What can we do to remedy this problem? Simple, just follow these easy steps: 1) Elect me as your president when I run. For those who care, I am a Republican. 2) Once you elect me president, I will promptly ship back all of the illegal immigrants(legal immigrants, have no fear, you are not the subject of my tirade.) 3) I will build a wall across the entire U.S.-Mexican border. This wall will be twenty feet tall(why twenty feet tall you may be thinking, well, this will stop them from trying to climb the wall) On the off chance that they actually make it to the top, it will be covered with electrified barbed wire with an entire division of the army, complete with tanks, on the other side. Stick that in your blunt and smoke it. We will call this wall, The Great Wall of Freedom. What is the freedom, you say. Well, it is the freedom from all of the illegal immigrants.

Wow, that was way more than I planned to write. Well, I am going to go off and watch the Two Towers. That must be one of the best movies ever made. Anyway, in the words of my ghetto brethren, damn, shit, and that is whack. Where you put my caculator? Let me aks you a question? Boo-yah!
posted by Anonymous  # 10:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?