Escapes of the shout in Chris Linday and Tim Christie, new authors of the personnel, with whom the type of the newspaper he was
Right now I am sitting at my computer browsing
Television Without Pitywhen, in all reality I should be working on my Biology homework. I thought I would take this moment to acknowledge that Fall is not that bad of a season. Despite the fact that I have made my feelings about fall known before [1.03 – The Fall’s Gonna Kill You, 6 September 2003] There are quite a few things I enjoy about fall.
Halloween – How can you not love a holiday that is entirely based around candy and the consumption of candy. You can’t. No one will ever be able to convince me that Halloween is a celebration of Satan and that it is wrong or that I should be doing donations for UNICEF (I do that at other times, thank you very much) and I just love it.
The Playoffs & The World Series – I, unlike a few of my fellow internet brethren (Hi Sars!) am not particularly fond of Baseball. However, my dad is a devoted follower of Baseball and almost never misses the world series (Antecdote: One year my dad went to an inn in Southern Ohio with my mom for their annversary [October 26, 2003 – Send Cards!] and my dad wanted to watch one of the games of the World Series, however the people in the lobby, none of who were under the age of 65, were watching reruns of the love boat. Needless to say, my dad, unhappy about this, spent the rest of the day, looking for a local sports bar.) I watch a few of the games with him because that’s the kind of son I am. Okay that is so not the kind of son I am, but I still think that it is amazing that last year the Anaheim Angels, the Anaheim Angels that I had gone to see every summer from the time I turned two, (until we moved here) win the World Series. That is just freaking cool. It just is. And I hope that the Yankees win the World Series and give a big painful embarrassing smackdown to those damn Marlins. And then I hope that Fox leaves all of us the hell alone so we can see the late season premieres of 24, Skin (Shut Up!), and The Simpsons.
The Late Season Premiers on Fox. – I am so ready for Lady MacPalmer and the return of Kiefer. [both tm Gustave]
Brown Country State Park – I loathe state parks. But Brown County? In Fall. Freaking Awesome, Dudes.
Okay, I ‘ll see you all back here next week for Gone Quiet, where I rip Channel One to pieces (Shoutout to the Cub Reporter for doing that already. I’ll be stealing some of your comments.)
“Good writers borrow from other writers. Great writers steal from them outright”
-Sam Seaborn The West Wing “20 Hours in America, Part Two”
Dudes, Check out the developing Aaron vs. Miss Alli Cage Match at the Carnivàle Forums
here