<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

23 October 2003

Shoe Money Tonight 

Shoutout to Treminsha, Missy, Molly, and Christina. Four of the nicest freshmen I know.

I'm going to Chicago tomorrow. I think that's pretty cool. And you should to. Because I know that at least half of my writers aren't going to chicago. Jonah is watching musicals with the people at the other blog that Marten runs but I don't remember the name of. Chris "Fuzzy Rectangle Head" Linday is poor and can't go anywhere. And I know that while Chicago is depressed right now. And Chris is too, for pretty much the same reason. But my point is that I am going to Chicago.

And I'd like to get a decent pair of shoes.

I love walking around Chicago. I love the Magnificant Mile, Chicago's answer to the Champs-Elysees. I love Monroe St. I love the gloomy sad areas that are under the El. Because we have never been there, we're going to Navy Pier. We booked a hotel close to Navy Pier, which is remarkably convienient for us. The hotel, The Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers (Say that four times fast) is located on the confusingest street in Chicago. Four Words, People. East. North. Water. Street. Exposition Time! It's called that because it is an east-west running street and happens to be the first street north of the Chicago River. But back to the Sheraton. "The official hotel of Republicans and fake TV presidents in Chicago!" It is kind of out of the way, but not as much as the Hilton, but it was a really good deal, so we took it. Mom and Dad are going to see Simon & Garfunkel, so Tim & I will be doing Tag-Team-Time Blogging from the Sheraton Hotel. We're watching Whoopi! Local Illinois News! And The Best of Tracy Morgan on Saturday Night Live! You won't want to miss it.

And I am going to eat a steak and get a nice pair of shoes. And I will kill anyone who gets in my way.

That's all for now kidlets. Come back Monday to read The Trip Part 1. (The Sheraton time-blogging piece might be up earlier. If the Business Center is free. But It may not. so don't look forward to a saturday update.) Bye-Bye!
posted by Michael  # 7:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?