Previously on WKODHIB: Mom is doing...something. Dad is demanding that we leave and frequently screwing up. Tim is obnoxious and hasn't taken his pills
We begin this tale, like many other tales, in a house in a pleasant neighborhood. The house is bustling with movement and excitement, for it is the morning of Thanksgiving.
Dad: TIM! Take your Pills!
Tim: I want to eat breakfast!
Mom: It's a minute to noon!
Michael: Uhhh! Dad's still yelling at me!
Dad: DO YOUR LAUNDRY! DO YOUR HOMEWORK! CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
Michael: It's a national holiday! Leave me alone!
Dad: Do you want to be grounded?
Michael: No...[walks away grumbling]
We finally get in the car and depart the House of Blues. Without even having left the neighborhood, we hear yet another of Tim's charming anecdotes. "Cheerios and Bananas and Sugar give you really bad stomach gas. It makes you burp all day." We pass Blockbuster, where Local Fire Department 334 is renting movies. Hope no one chokes on Turkey while they're watching Bruce Almighty. Timothy retreats into the magical land of Pokemon. Another charming antecdote from Tim. "I hate it when my butt itches but I can't scratch it because I'm wearing jeans." More off-topic blather from Tim. Even more Off-Topic Blather from Tim. Poke-blather from Tim. Blah, Blah, Blah Pokecakes. Tim is yelling and being unmedicated. and sneering. You can't forget the sneering. I just realized that the Cingular Wireless building is an achievement of design. Napping ensues near Ditch Road. ZZZZZZZZ... Bwuh? Huh? We're here?
Antecdote from the Christie/Clore Family Christmas
Our Two year old cousin Sophia wanted to go in the dining room where the adults were eating in. We told here that the room was "the boring room" and all that they do in there is eat and sleep. So after that I took her into the room where all the toys were. I took her around through the dining room, so she started screaming "No! I don't want to sleep in da boring room!' Yeah, it was funnier if you were there.
Tales from the Backseat
M-Plan. Hee Hee Hee. It's funny cause it sounds like implants.
Dick's Sporting Goods. Shameless Self-Promotion or Dirty Sexist Joke. You be the judge.
Clarion Hotels sold their hotel at Castleton. That gives be confidence about the Quality and Comfort of that hotel. If I had a choice, I'd stay at the Econo-mical Omni Hotel. I'd get really good sleep there.
Yoobler Chevy. It sounds like Martin Sheen is doing commericals for Indiana Car Dealers.
There is a taxi in front of us at 79th & Sunnyside. I guess someone got hammered tonight.