<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

14 December 2003

Hindsight 

I'll just open this by saying that New Line Cinema is being extraordinarily smug about The Lord of the Rings. They show the most boring scenes in the movie, because they know people will see it anyway.

It was the best of days, it was the worst of days. I woke up in a relatively good mood, it was sunday and we were going to [I just bursted into laughter at the sight of Cordelia drinking blood on an old rerun of Angel, which I so totally want on DVD --Michael] the annual family Christmas get-together. But the happiness faded to searing pain and misery once Mom realized that she wasn't bringing presents to the party. I was bitter for most of the morning, on the way to and during Church. I inadvertantly nodded off a few times during the sermon, probably because I had stayed up to One O'Clock last night watching Saturday Night Live with Elijah Wood. [I really don't like it when people shoot me. --Angel, after being shot] Bwah! But Saturday Night Live was still pretty good. It kind of was worth it.

I slept on the way to the party, and ate massive amounts of rice krispie bars and fudge. I was sad when all the other kids got presents and we didn't. But I became happily ensconced in the magic of Chips and Dip. And that's the end of that story. No scintillating convorsations because I'm tired

Also we got Saddam! Yay!

Also I just finished watching a rerun of Angel. And it was good. And I am so happy that Alyson Hannigan is getting a sitcom on NBC. I can only hope that Allison Janney will guest star as her mom. I'm also watching channel 16 which is airing City-County Council. and a prissy lady in blue just farted. Heh.

Tomorrow: "Night Five" I detail the trials and tribulations of trying to write two essays simultaniously, coloring in a Family Crest, and memorizing dialogue for my scene with a partner in Drama. I'm so absolutely screwed.
posted by Michael  # 6:59 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?