<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

24 December 2003

A Night At The Movies 

Previously at What Kind of Day Has It Been: Michael forgot to do previouslys, Michael was in LA.

Return of the Kings was good. I liked it. Observations:

1.) Smegol must have been legally retarded, as evidenced by the beginning
2.) There were a couple of times that I could tell that the actors where standing in front of a green screen.
3.) The battle scenes were cool.
4.) The ends seemed too long. Like Peter Jackson filmed eight and just showed them all.
5.) It's 11:59. The movie was 3 hours and 10 minutes long. Please, Please tell me that this was the extended version. Or else I'll cry.
6.) If Cold Mountain wins best picture at the Oscars, I'm going to blow the hell out of something and God knows what happens next.

More.
Lara: I completely love you! Like Totally! Kisses! I love you.
Michael: I'm not interested in you that way. In fact I'm not really interested in you at all.
Nathan: That's not nice
Marten: Yeah it isn't
Michael: Well, I've never met her. She seems boring
Erin: You have never met me and--
Michael: You're dead. Stop talking.
Erin: But--
Michael: Stop it.
Erin: Grr...
Michael: I'm going to bed.
(Michael walks into his room, finding Thomas naked in the bed)
Michael: AAAAAH!
Thomas: Wow are you sexy.
Marten: That's enough, Michael.
Michael: I've run out of ideas. I'm not very good at this.
Marten: You're fired.
Michael: *Gasp* *Faint*

Tomorrow: "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" Christmas Eve, People come over, hilarity ensues.
posted by Michael  # 2:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?