Shoutout to me and What Kind of Day Has It Been for five months of bitter cynicism. And to my fans who love me.
Because I forgot them in the Compendium update: Two Quotes
ABBEY: Yes. I'm a doctor. It's not like changing your major. You of all people should... I mean women talk about their husbands overshadowing their careers. Mine got eaten.
C.J.:Your husband got eaten?
ABBEY: My career.
- The West Wing "Dead Irish Writers"
"I love Drunk Will and Drunk Syd. They're so silly. And yet another indication of how lovely it would be to have Will back in the picture. The last time we got Drunk Syd was when she was doing tequila shots with Agent Sean. We need more Drunk Syd! Or maybe I just need to be more drunk. Julio!"
- Regina on Alias
Previously on What Kind of Day Has It Been: Christmas was on, The Christies were going to LA, Shaniqua the Bitchy was slain by the heroic and beautiful Erin, who for some inexplicable reason was my fiance.
Flight. It's a pretty amazing thing. Who would have thought that 100 years after the Wright Brothers were the first to take to the skies, that the achievement of man, the grace of god and the force of gravity would be inevitably locked in a battle for the souls traveling through the skies on any given night.
Just got a little bit deep on you there, didn't I? Sorkin-esque, Huh?
Tomorrow we leave. We're on American Airlines flight 5499 from Indianapolis to St. Louis, where we switch planes for a MD-80, American Airlines Flight 715 from St. Louis to Los Angeles. God, I'm praying to you for an Auntie Anne's in St. Louis.
Also, I haven't packed yet and will probably do that at the last moment. I didn't really get much stuff for christmas to take with us so I'm good for now and need to leave some space for the stuff I'm getting at Grandma's House, including Tubey Swag! Yay Tubey Swag!
And now more of the Continuing Convorsation.
Michael: So we're getting married, huh?
Erin: Yep. In Chicago.
Michael: Where's the reception?
Erin: Park Hyatt Chicago.
Michael: Very Nice. I Love You.
Erin: I Lo-- *swish* *plop*
Michael: No! What is this new devilery?
Sophia: That's not a very nice thing to call your-
Michael: I know. Fiance *gasp* *faint*
Sophia: Not even close. I'm your Daughter.
Michael: *GASP* *FAINT* *COMA*
Sophia: That can't be good. Especially the Coma Part. LOL!
Tomorrow: "100,000 Airplanes" The actual trip begins. Bring it on!