Well, where do I start?
I found the Miss Match theme song! Yay on Me! I unwillingly watched Dante's Peak again today on TNT and realized that Pierce Brosnan is always right and can do anything, including drive a fifteen year old pickup through lava and save the life of a single mother and her trapped children by actvating a transmitter. With a broken arm. And I mean a really broken arm, as in we saw ulna, people. Ulna. Also he can ford rivers, seranade children who are about to be dissolved in a lake of acid, do magic involving hair and a handkerchief. Pyroclastic flow? No Problem! Lava pouring down hill? He'll cross it. Your Grandmother's legs have been eaten away by sulfuric acid? He'll carry her until she dies. But back to the other part of the article...
I have six days to memorize my lines for my dialogue scene in drama, five to write a book review of A Day In the Life of Ivan Denisovich, and...well, six i guess to color and mount my family crest. And yet I sit here, obliviously blogging. Oh Well...
I got the Moulin Rouge soundtrack for my lip-sync. I'll be perfoming "Your Song". Yes, the Ewan McGregor version. Speaking of Ewan, I will probably go see Big Fish. But the other thing, I got Streetfinder for the laptop so we won't have another case of L'ermitage Flu, a present for Tim, and a TV Guide with Viggo Mortensen on the cover. His hair is really, really shiny. I mean I think I saw an oil slick on it. Or maybe that's the holographic cover. Could go either way
Dad is already threatening to sabotage Christmas. Real nice, Dad. Actually on other Dad fronts, things are turning out well for the morning of departure for LA. We're taking a limo to the airport. Cool, Huh? Mom has yet to begin hyperventilating for the packing and the shipping and all of the preparations needed to move a family's christmas 1800 miles across a continent. Yeah, I could have said country, but I didn't did I? And Who's the boss of you? Michael's the boss of you.
Tomorrow: "Hindsight" A look back in more ways than one. The end finally comes for East 91st St.'s community outreach program. A congregation asks "Where do we go from here?" A vampire kisses a vampire slayer! No...scratch that last one. But also all the scintillating conversation (and maybe a convorsation) from the yearly family christmas gathering. I'll probably do the same thing I did last year, hang out with my two year old cousin and tell all the other kids (who we see once a year, and who are all perpetually sticky and loud) that Santa is in the other room, but he's hiding and they should all go look for him, and if they don't find him they should keep looking, and ask all the grownups. And also eat great fudge and Rice Krispie Treats! Yay!