<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

17 December 2003

Survival of the Fittest 

Previously on What Kind of Day Has It Been: Shaniqua was bitchy and rude, Michael was going to LA, Christmas was cancelled.

I'm desperately trying to bring back Christmas for tonight. I burned Dad a CD and Cleaned my room. Time will tell if this will satiate him, otherwise I'm screwed. In other news TWO DAYS TO LA!

MUSICAL INTERLUDE!
I'm going to my Grandma's house, To LAX to Grandma's house.
A Plane, I'll take a plane, we'll fly a plane,
then we'll switch planes, and take a plane.
To LAX, to Grandma's house.
To LAX, To LAX, To LAX

Back to the thing

Anyone remember Shaniqua from "A Thoroughly Unimportant Test"? She's back, skanky, bitchy, and rude. She has a particularly fugly hairstyle that combines cornrows, curly and straight hair. She's always bitching about "How I hate [that boy]" amd the sound of her voice is enough to make anyone go Lawrence Vale on her ass. (Yes, that will be my only "Once In A Lifetime" reference. Ever) Right Now, She's sitting back there, not reading ('cause she's illiterate) and just being a skanky ho.
Have I ever mentioned Megan "Dubey" Dubenetzky? She officially rocks the party. She's hot, has a great body, she's friendly and outgoing and she's smart. In short, homegirl rocks. I miss cooking with her...

I have a bracket hurting my mouth. And no wax. And now I'm bleeding! Oh no *faint*

Shaniqua: Michael? Michael? What Happened?
Michael: Shaniqua? What are you doing here you vapid whore?
Shaniqua: That's not a very nice thing to say to your Fiancé!
Michael: *Gasp* *faint*

Tomorrow: "Point of Origin" Actual Resolution on Christmas. Really. Preparations, including packing. Also PS2 is in the hizziouse!
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?