We got on the Hertz rental car bus and drove down Manchester Avenue to the rental car lot. We arrived and found Dad's number (219) We immediately went to the car (carrying all of our luggage from one end of the lot to the other) Dad had lied to me twice about this car saying it was a Kia Sephia. In reality it was a Maroon Ford Escape, with a sunroof, Hertz NeverLost and a 6 disc CD player. And it was my favorite rental car ever. This is the best small SUV I've ever been in.
We went home and did boring unpacking stuff. End of Day One
DAY 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
I woke up and found no parents anywhere nearby. They had gone to the gym and left us to fend for ourselves. Anyway when the got back (with donuts, no less) I immediately started in on getting Downtown out of the way. We finally left after much deliberation. We parked just south of the library and ran around downtown LA, visiting the Bonaventure, the Biltmore, the Marriott and various skyscrapers.
And then it happened.
I saw Arnold Schwartzeneggar.
We were walking into the Hilton Checkers and two black Escalades pulled up. Two bald black guys with earpieces pulled out. Dad told me to watch because somebody important was in that truck. It was Arnold. We saw his wife first, then a lady dressed in a conservative pink suit, who may have been his assistant. I'm not basing that on the fact that she was a woman, but rather the fact that she was carrying a clipboard and was reading stuff off it. We got a picture of the Arnold-mobile, even though we weren't supposed to, and we saw his bodyguards who he probably didn't need, but Grey Davis probably did. Heh. It's funny cause he's a pansy.
We drove down Wilshire and saw Spelling Television (I asked Dad if he had a rag, some vodka and a lighter. He laughed until he noticed I was serious) We also saw Flynt Publications and Variety Magazine. Then we went home
DAY THREE: I HAVE TO GO PEE!
We went to disneyland, which blew. And went to California adventure which was better. Done.
Convorsation now.
Michael: Marten, I feel really really bad about this
Marten: No. No need to apologize. Clearly you want a piece of this and have been waiting years to slice you off a piece of Marten.
Michael: Aahh, Eww?
Marten: Well If you don't want me, who does.
Michael: I'm sure that if you got a better haircut pretty much every nerdy drama girl would.
Marten: That's not nice. Don't make fun of my hair.
Michael: Sorry.
Marten: I'm going home now. Don't wait up.
Michael: Bye. Wait where's the cliffhanger?
Lara: Cliffhanger, Party of One. Hello my darling deadly boy.
Michael: That was nice. I've always wanted someone to call me that. Who are you?
Lara: Your Fiance.
Michael: *gasp* *faint*
Tonight: "A Night at the Movies" A Review of the Lord of the Rings. I'm spent people.