<$BlogRSDURL$>

What Kind of Life Has It Been

My name is Jonah, and this is the new blog. I carry on Michael's torch while he lights himself on fire over at http://www.whatkindofdayhasitbeen.squarespace.com

23 January 2004

Where Night Meets Day 

Previously on What Kind of Day Has It Been: New Semester, Bitchy Librarian. 'Nuff Said.

I fell asleep in Art today. Sinclair came over and said "Just because you're holding a pencil and looking at the wall doesn't mean I don't know you're asleep." Moron. Why does he think I'm going to stay awake during his snoozefest of a class. Seriously, portrait drawing? What the hell?

Also: the librarian, you know, the doughy repressed lesbian librarian is a killjoy. And I'll be calling her that from now on. Actually I'm going to call her Killjoy the Elephant, just as an homage to the evil wife of Vaughn. And also to the fabulous Regina. Call me Regina! We'll do Lunch! I'm worried that Killjoy is onto me. So I printed two recaps at home last night just so I don't have to deal with her. Because she's a killjoy.

Killjoy the Elephant: This isn't making me look very good. You want to use the computers up front?
Michael: No. No I do not. Because you are a bitch and I'm not inclined to bend to your every whim, savvy?
Killjoy: That's insubordination! I'm going to have to write you up.
Michael: Hey! Isn't that someone playing a game?
Killjoy: Yeah! HEY! I can hear what you're doing! What are you doing? You want to use the computers up front?
Michael: Sucka...

Biology was entirely fishcakes today. DNA. RNA. Go Away!
posted by Michael  # 9:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?